CONDITIONS OF SALE:
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES is the dog to be placed in a pet shop, animal shelter, or similar establishment.
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES is this dog to be used in dog fighting, or similar activities.
1. A licensed veterinarian must check this puppy within 72 hours after the puppy is picked up. A copy of the vet exam must be sent to the Breeder within 2 weeks of receiving the puppy or this contract is null and void. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Breeder guarantees this puppy to be in good health at the time of pick up or delivery. The Seller will provide a vaccination record of the purchased puppy/dog. If the puppy/dog is due for vaccinations, and the Buyer(s) fails to provide vaccinations on that day, and the puppy contracts diseases that would otherwise be prevented by those vaccinations then this guarantee is null and void.
3. Seller does not guarantee against hypoglycemia or any other common health issues such as diarrhea, wormy stool, coccidiosis, ear mites, external parasites, cherry eyes, demodectic mange, and stress due to shipping or new environment.
4. The Seller shall not be responsible for any medical costs incidental to the puppy after Buyer(s) receives the puppy. Seller guarantees the above-described puppy to be healthy at the time of sale. Seller does not assume any liability for any injury to said puppy after the time of sale. If there is a problem with the puppy, Seller's Veterinarian and Buyer(s) Veterinarian must agree health reasons existed before time of purchase, provided the puppy has been properly cared for in Buyer(s) possessions.
5. If puppy dies with 24 hours of purchase, Buyer(s) must have a necropsy performed by a licensed Veterinarian at Buyer(s) expense to determine cause of death. If cause of death is due to problems existed before the time of purchase and after Seller's Veterinarian has examined the puppy, a replacement puppy is given. The replacement puppy will be of equal value. A replacement puppy will only take place if the above puppy has been properly cared for in Buyer(s) possession. No cash refund will be given and UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL A REPLACEMENT OF A PUPPY TAKE PLACE IF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS ARE NOT MET.
6. Seller is not responsible for immunity level, mites, pneumonia, mange, heatstroke, ringworm, conjunctivitis, fleas, ticks, and ear infections once puppy has left Sellers hands. Buyer is responsible for keeping their puppy away from contaminated areas, out of the heat and cold drafty places.
7. Minor health problems that can be cured by medication or surgery are not covered by ANY guarantee.
8. Any complications from ear cropping and taping are not covered under this contract.
9. The Seller shall provide the registration certificates (individual) to the Buyer(s) for each puppy. If the certificates have not been received from the registries at the time of sale, the Seller will provide the Buyer evidence that the registrations have been applied for, and upon receipt from the registries, the Seller will forward the certificates to the respective Buyer(s).
10. If Buyer plans to show said puppy, there is no guarantee that the puppy will become a champion. If Buyer plans to breed said puppy, there is no guarantee about the puppy's fertility.
11. The Buyer(s) agrees to provide annual vet exams, including heart worm checks and preventatives, to do all vaccinations yearly, and keep the records. Failure to comply with and provide documentation of these requirements voids all guarantees. The Buyer(s) further warrants that the puppy will be kept in appropriate conditions for its health and welfare. Puppy will be fed a suitable diet for its age and condition. Puppy will receive regular booster vaccinations. Puppy will receive all necessary veterinary care to maintain its good health. Remember to keep your puppy clean.
12. If you are purchasing one of our puppies, it shall be dewormed at 2, 3, 4, and 6 weeks of age. Their first sets of shots are at 6 weeks.
13. No replacement for temperament is given, as this is environmental and the Buyer(s) responsibility. As responsible breeders expect that this puppy is properly socialized and attend puppy obedience classes. As breeders we do everything possible as to produce dogs of sound mind (temperament) and body. Some responsibility is the Buyer(s) as to proper feeding, exercise, socializing, and training, of which all have a bearing on the end results of a sound adult dog. Seller(s) are not responsible for any damage to property that the puppy might do at any given age.
14. Pet quality puppies will be sold with full registration ( but papers will be gived after spayed or neutered ) and MUST BE spayed/neutered by 9 months of age. A copy of spay/neuter with written veterinarian signature and phone number must be provided to the seller within 10 days of spay/neuter. If puppy is not spayed/neutered by 9 months of age, this contract is null and void and the Seller has the right to take legal action for the return of the puppy.
15. Show/Breeding quality puppies are sold with full registration, which allows the breeding of the puppy at the appropriate age. Terms/conditions to this are that all females are NOT to be bred before their 2nd heat cycle.
16. The said puppy should also be named with our kennel name at the beginning of the name. We require the name of Little freak in front of the name . Example: Little freak petrus ". This is required so that we can keep up with our bloodline as well as all of our puppies.
This contract contains the entire agreement between the parties and no statement or verbal agreements made by either party that are not contained in this written contract shall be valid or binding. This contract may not be modified or altered except in writing and signed by both parties. Violations of this Contract will constitute a BREACH of CONTRACT, prosecutable by law, and may result in mandatory confiscation and return of the said puppy to the Seller. If for any reason there should be a dispute, all proceedings are to take place inside : Little Freak Kennel , Biarritz , 64200 , FRANCE .